I hope you are well as we move into autumn.
It's that time of the month again where I write to give you some ideas for content that you might wish to add to your website. As you know, keeping your website updated is important for providing your visitors with useful information and for the general health of the site.
Here are my suggestions for content topics that you might wish to consider when updating your website this month:
- September is National Pet Health Insurance Month. If you already include content on your site regarding the importance of insuring pets, then maybe this will give you an opportunity to promote it.
- International Rabbit Day is on the 23rd September. This article from the RSPCA provides some good information.
- The RSPCA has released these figures on dog abuse as part of its Cancel Out Cruelty campaign.
- Harvest Mites are common around this time of year. This article from the PDSA gives some advice for dog owners.
- Don't forget to remove any temporary opening hours you may have added to your website in advance of the bank holiday.
- Add your latest practice newsletter.
- Let your clients know about any staff changes that have occured this month.
- Equine The closing date for the National Equine Forum Cover Image Competition 2024 is 22nd September. You can enter the competition here.
- Equine The following equine events occur in September:
- Farm There are a wide range of events and county shows taking place in September. For a full list go here.
As always, we would be happy to update your practice website for you. Simply email your content changes to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get these actioned. Alternatively, you can use our content editor to make changes to your website at anytime.