Happy August. Let's hope it's a little less wet than July!
It's that time again where I write to give you some ideas for content that you might wish to add to your website. As you know, keeping your website updated is important for providing your visitors with useful information and for the general health of the site.
Here are my suggestions for content topics that you might wish to consider when updating your website this month:
- International Cat Day is 8th August - this year’s theme is ‘Purrfect Play Every Day’. Further information can be found here on the International Cat Care website.
- Are you thinking of taking your dog abroad this summer? Then it's time to get your pooch travel ready. Read the full article here on the BVA website.
- With the warmer weather pets may be spending more time in the garden. Here is an article on keeping your pet safe in the garden that you might wish to share with your clients.
- Don't forget to remove/update any out of date messages or offers on your site
- Add your latest practice newsletter
- Let your clients know about any staff changes
- Equine PetPlan offer the following advice on the prevention and control of flies
- Equine In the hope that August may be a little warmer than July, these links from the RSPCA and Animal Friends give some good advice on keeping horses cool during the summer.
- Equine The following equine events occur in August:
- Farm August is the month when many farmers start lamb weaning. These articles from Farmers Weekly and LamLac provide some good information.
- Farm The following farming events occur in August:
As always, we would be happy to update your practice website for you. Simply email your content changes to email@example.com and we will get these actioned. Alternatively, you can use our content editor to make changes to your website at anytime.
p.s. Did you know that you can now easily create tables and add them to any page of your website. Feel free to contact us if you would like more information on how to set this up.