Happy July! I hope you are well and looking forward to the holiday season.
As you know, keeping your website content updated is important both for providing your visitors with useful information and for the general health of the site.
Here are our suggestions for content topics that you might wish to consider when updating your website this month:
- July is National Lost Pet Prevention month. The PDSA provide this advice on this important subject.
- The summer holidays are fast approaching and many of us will be travelling abroad. Check out the government website for information about taking your pet abroad.
- The RSPCA offer this advice on taking your pet on holiday.
- The RSPCA have also published this useful advice on how to protect your pets during the summer months.
- Walking your dog near water? In the hotter months its always a temptation to let them take a swim to cool down. The BVA issue this advice for dog safety from blue-green algae.
- Don't forget to remove/update any out of date messages or offers on your site
- Add your latest practice newsletter
- Let your clients know about any staff changes
- Equine Travelling abroad with your horse? Find government information on horse passports here.
- Equine Many of us suffer from hayfever at this time of year but what about horses? Equus provide this information on pollen allergies in horses.
- Equine Pet Plan Equine provide this information on how to spot Summer pasture allergy.
- Equine The British Horse Society provide good summer care advice for horses here.
- Equine The following equine events occur in July and August:
- Farm The RSPCS provide this advice for Farm Animals in hot weather.
As always, we would be happy to update your practice website for you. Simply email your content changes to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get these actioned. Alternatively, you can use our content editor to make changes to your website at anytime.
p.s. Did you know that you can now easily create tables and add them to any page of your website. Feel free to contact us if you would like more information on how to set this up.