I hope you are well and that you enjoyed your summer.
As you know, keeping your site updated is important both for in providing your clients with useful information and helping your search engine rankings.
Here are our latest suggestions for content topics that you might wish to consider when updating your website:
- September is National Pet Health Insurance Month. This might be a good time to promote the benefits of pet insurance on your website.
- The 24th September is International Rabbit Day - the RSPCA offer some useful information here so you might wish to share this or your own advice.
- Harvest Mites are common around this time and the PDSA offer some tips on this potential problem here.
- The BVA has called for extra vigilance and stricter pet import measures after the first confirmed dog to human case of Brucella canis in the UK … read the full article here.
- Last month marked the 31st anniversary of Breed Specific Legislation in the UK. The RSPCA have aligned forces with Battersea Dogs and Cats Home, Dogs Trust, Blue Cross, the British Veterinary Association and The Kennel Club to demand change - read more here.
- Don't forget to remove/update any out of date messages or offers on your site
- Add your latest practice newsletter
- Let your clients know about any staff changes
- Farm: It might be worth sharing this list of events and county shows taking place in September.
- Equine Improvements to Equine Identification and Traceability in England - the consultation results on the UK Governments proposal are expected to be published on 20th September 2022. More information is available here.
- Equine The BEVA Congress 2022 takes place from 7 - 10 September. This might be a good time to remind clients of how much CPD work your staff do to remain up to date with best practice.
As always, we would be happy to update your practice website for you. Simply email your content changes to email@example.com and we will get these actioned. Alternatively, you can use our content editor to make changes to your website at anytime.
Finally, we now offer the facility to integrate your payment provider into your website to allow you to accept payments from your clients online. Please let me know if you would like more information on this.