Well that was quick! It feels like summer has gone in the blink of an eye and we are quickly heading through autumn.
Keeping your site updated continues to be very important both for in providing your clients with useful information and helping your search engine rankings.
Here are our latest suggestions for content topics that you might wish to consider when updating your website:
- The PDSA offer this seasonal advice to pet owners for the autumn
- October 4th is World Animal Day whose mission is to raise the status of animals in order to improve welfare standards around the globe
- October 10th is Animal Road Accident Awareness Day and this website is aimed at raising awareness and prevention of feline road traffic accidents
- The end of the month brings us to Halloween which can be a stressful time of the year for pets. Pet safety advice for Halloween can be found on the Peta website
- Don't forget to remove any reference to the extra bank holiday given in September
- Don't forget to remove/update any out of date messages or offers on your site
- Add your latest practice newsletter
- Let your clients know about any staff changes
- Farm Ewe dipping takes place in October - the government provide this advice to farmers.
As always, we would be happy to update your practice website for you. Simply email your content changes to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get these actioned. Alternatively, you can use our content editor to make changes to your website at anytime.
Finally, we now offer the facility to integrate your payment provider into your website to allow you to accept payments from your clients online. Please let me know if you would like more information on this.