Keeping your site updated continues to be very important both for in providing your clients with useful information and helping your search engine rankings.
Here are our latest suggestions for content topics that you might wish to consider when updating your website:
- The BVA is calling on the Government to deliver its promised commitment to animal health and welfare by ensuring the continuation of the Animal Welfare (Kept Animals) Bill through Parliament. The are also encouraging veterinary professionals to write to their MPs and have a draft template letter. If this is something you are interested in doing, it might be worth letting your clients know that you have done so.
- Avian Influenza: Following an increase in the number of detections of avian influenza (bird flu) in wild birds and on commercial premises, the Chief Veterinary Officers from England, Scotland and Wales have declared an Avian Influenza Prevention Zone (AIPZ) across Great Britain to mitigate the risk of the disease spreading amongst poultry and captive birds..
- The nomination period for RCVS Awards 2023 is now open. The deadline for nominations is Friday 27 January 2023. If you have nominated a member of staff It might be worth letting your clients know that you have done so.
- Firework night is fast approaching - the RSPCA offer this advice for pets and fireworks.
- Medivet provide the following advice for walking with your dog in Autumn.
- November is Pet Diabetes Month - you can read more about pet diabetes on the PDSA website here.
- Don't forget to remove/update any out of date messages or offers on your site
- Add your latest practice newsletter
- Let your clients know about any staff changes
- Farm With winter approaching livestock farmers will be looking at housing livestock, advice can be found here.
- Equine The RSPCA offer the following winter care advice for your horse.
- Equine Tickets are available for The London International Horse Show which takes place from Thursday 15th to Monday 19th December 2022 at ExCeL London. Find out more and book tickets here.
- As always, if you think your website is looking a little tired and it could do with a new look and feel, please let us know and we will be happy to give you our thoughts/suggestions.
As always, we would be happy to update your practice website for you. Simply email your content changes to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get these actioned. Alternatively, you can use our content editor to make changes to your website at anytime.
Finally, we now offer the facility to integrate your payment provider into your website to allow you to accept payments from your clients online. Please let me know if you would like more information on this.