I hope you are well and looking forward to Christmas. That's a little way off yet so here are some content changes that you might wish to consider for your website in the meantime.
New Content Ideas For Your WebsiteKeeping your site updated continues to be very important both for in providing your clients with useful information and helping your search engine rankings.
Here are our latest suggestions for content topics that you might wish to consider when updating your website:-
- Don't forget to let clients know of your Christmas & New Year opening times.
- December 10th is International Animal Rights Day. This website explains the history of this day and how you & your clients might celebrate it,
- Protecting the environment is an important issue for all parts of society. The Veterinary Carbon Calculator is a new tool to help veterinary practices become more environmentally sustainable, If you are taking steps to become more environmentally friendly, why not add a page to your website detailing this.
- The RSPCA have some great advice for having a pet friendly Christmas that you might wish to share with your clients.
- During these winter months with the temperature dropping we will all be wrapping up to keep warm but do our pets need the same consideration. Read more in this interesting article on the PDSA website.
- Don't forget to remove/update any out of date messages or offers on your site
- Add your latest practice newsletter
- Let your clients know about any staff changes
- Equine This website article discusses Winter Dehydration in horses which might be interesting for your clients.
- Equine This article from PetPlan suggests 7 Christmas gift ideas for your clients' horse
- Farm The Government offers this advice for keeping farm animals in extreme weather
- As always, if you think your website is looking a little tired and it could do with a new look and feel, please let us know and we will be happy to give you our thoughts/suggestions.
As always, we would be happy to update your practice website for you. Simply email your content changes to email@example.com and we will get these actioned. Alternatively, you can use our content editor to make changes to your website at anytime.
p.s. Did you know that you can easily create blogs and add them to the home page of your website via our blog editor. Feel free to contact us if you would like more information on how to set this up.