I hope you had a wonderful Christmas & New Year. To kick-start 2023, here are some content changes that you might wish to consider adding to your website.
Keeping your site updated continues to be very important both for providing your clients with useful information and helping your search engine rankings.
Here are our latest suggestions for content topics that you might wish to consider when updating your website:
- Don't forget to remove any Christmas & New Year messages and opening times.
- The cost of living crisis is still with us and some families may be feeling the pinch after Christmas. The RSPCA offer this help and advice for pet owners feeling the squeeze.
- January is National Walk Your Dog Month. Both the RSPCA and PDSA offer tips on dog walking.
- The BVA has shared this advice on keeping pets safe from winter hazards.
- Don't forget to remove/update any out of date messages or offers on your site
- Add your latest practice newsletter
- Let your clients know about any staff changes
- Equine Dave Rendle, the President of the BEVA, offers this update on the Flu Vaccine shortage
- Equine PetPlan Equine provide this guide for winter fitness.
- Farm The government updated its Bird Flu information to provide the latest situation in England information on 22nd December.
- As always, if you think your website is looking a little tired and it could do with a new look and feel for the New Year, please let us know and we will be happy to give you our thoughts/suggestions.
As always, we would be happy to update your practice website for you. Simply email your content changes to email@example.com and we will get these actioned. Alternatively, you can use our content editor to make changes to your website at anytime.
p.s. Did you know that you can easily create blogs and add them to the home page of your website via our blog editor. Feel free to contact us if you would like more information on how to set this up.