I hope that January was a successful start to 2023 for you.
As you know keeping your site content refreshed continues to be very important - both for the health of your website and for keeping your clients up to date with the latest information.
Here are our suggestions for content topics that you might wish to consider when updating your website this month:
- February is Pet Dental Health Month. If you are doing any promotions around this date then ensure that you advertise these on your website. In addition, the following websites have some good tips on dental health that you might wish to refer clients towards.:
- Valentines day is on the 14th February and many veterinary practices use this day for promotions (e.g. Give your pet some love by treating them to a pet health plan/free health check up). This web page from the PDSA offers some tips on pet safety around chocolates, sweets, flowers, alcohol and candles.
- Don't forget to remove/update any out of date messages or offers on your site
- Add your latest practice newsletter
- Let your clients know about any staff changes
- Equine Continuing with the Dental Health Month theme, BEVA offer a range of information on the subject here.
- Farm 21-22 Feb is the NFU Conference ICC Birmingham.
- Farm The NFU offer Bird Flu information to provide the latest situation in England.
As always, we would be happy to update your practice website for you. Simply email your content changes to email@example.com and we will get these actioned. Alternatively, you can use our content editor to make changes to your website at anytime.
p.s. Did you know that you can easily create blogs and add them to the home page of your website via our blog editor. Feel free to contact us if you would like more information on how to set this up.