I hope you are well and looking forward to the summer.
New Content Ideas For Your Website
As you know, each month we send you ideas for topics you might want to consider when updating your website content. Keeping your site updated is crucial in providing your clients with useful information and helping your search engine rankings.
Here are our ideas for content topics for this month:
- Don't forget to add your May Bank Holiday opening times and to remove them when the holidays are over
- The PDSA have their Sun Awareness Week from the 14th to 20th May which might be worth promoting to your clients to help keep their pets safe in the sun
- With lockdown easing, the BVA has issued guidance to protect pets against some of the dangers of outdoor socialising
- Talking of lockdown, many households will have a newly acquired dog in the family. This article from Blue Cross For Pets on the UK laws surrounding dog ownership might be helpful to your clients
- As we move further along the Covid roadmap, it might be worth checking that your COVID message is up to date
- The BBC have recently produced this article providing tips on how dog owners can protect themselves from dog theft.
- Don't forget to remove/update any out of date messages or offers on your site
- Add your latest practice newsletter
- Let your clients know about any staff changes
- Farm/Equine - The British Horse Society has launched their latest Dead Slow – Road Safety Campaign with a new app "HORSEi" that your clients might be interested in.
- Spring clean your website! - If you think your website is looking a little tired and it could do with a new look and feel, please let us know and we will be happy to give you our thoughts/suggestions.
As always, we would be happy to update your practice website for you. Simply email your content changes to email@example.com and we will get these actioned. Alternatively, you can use our content editor to make changes to your website at anytime.