It's that time of the month again! As you know, each month we send you ideas for topics you might want to consider when updating your website content. Keeping your site updated is crucial in providing your clients with useful information and helping your search engine rankings.
Here are our ideas for content topics for this month:
- Don't forget to add your Easter opening times AND to remove them when the holidays are over.
- April is National Pet Month (NPM) which celebrates and raises awareness of responsible pet ownership through educational campaigns. You could add a content piece on your website to highlight this.
- Easter tends to bring lots of chocolate into homes - this might be a good time to remind clients of the dangers of pets eating chocolate.
- We hope that we don't get the usual April showers but, in case we do, we found this advice from the PDSA on keeping pets safe in stormy weather - maybe you could direct clients to this article.
- Don't forget to remove/update any out of date messages or offers on your site
- Add your latest practice newsletter
- Check that your COVID message is up to date
- Let your clients know about any staff changes
- Farm/Equine - From the 1st April the Parasite Forecast will no longer be freely available on the NADIS website. To receive localised forecasts and alerts, clients will require either an individual or organisation log-in.
- Farm/Equine - Consider linking to this advice from the British Horse Society giving guidance to horse owners/livery yards in England on coming out of lockdown
- Spring clean your website! - If you think your website is looking a little tired and it could do with a new look and feel, please let us know and we will be happy to give you our thoughts/suggestions.
As always, we would be happy to update your practice website for you. Simply email your content changes to email@example.com and we will get these actioned. Alternatively, you can use our content editor to make changes to your website at anytime.