It's that time of the month again when we send you ideas for topics you might want to consider when updating your website content. As you know, keeping your site updated is crucial in providing your clients with useful information and helping your search engine rankings.
Here are our ideas for content topics for this month:
- October 4th is World Animal Day which helps to raise animal welfare standards around the world.
- October 10th is Animal Road Accident Awareness Day - catsmatter.org have a mission to promote awareness and prevention of cats injured or killed in road accidents.
- The BVA is working towards a greener profession. Maybe you could use your website to highlight this and promote what you are doing to become a greener vet.
- As Halloween approaches, it might be worth promoting ways for clients to keep their pets safe around this event. For example:
- When decorating your home for Halloween be careful to keep potential hazards out of pets' reach.
- Uncooked and potentially mouldy pieces of pumpkin can result in gastrointestinal problems and even neurological issues in cats and dogs.
- Do not feed your pet Halloween ‘Treats’ – keep them where your pet can’t reach them.
- Keep your pets in a safe location if you are likely to have trick or treaters.
- The RSPCA offer this seasonal advice for pet owners for autumn. Maybe you could direct clients to this.
- Don't forget to remove/update any out of date messages or offers on your site
- Add your latest practice newsletter
- Let your clients know about any staff changes
As always, we would be happy to update your practice website for you. Simply email your content changes to email@example.com and we will get these actioned. Alternatively, you can use our content editor to make changes to your website at anytime.