I hope you are well and that you found time to enjoy the Jubilee celebrations.
As you know, keeping your site updated is important both for in providing your clients with useful information and helping your search engine rankings.
Here are our ideas for content topics for this month that you might wish to consider when updating your website:
- Don't forget to remove your Bank Holiday opening times following the Jubilee bank holidays
- July is National Lost Pet Prevention Month in the US. The PDSA give this advice on what to do if your pet is lost or stolen and how to prevent it happening
- The summer holidays are fast approaching and many of us will be travelling abroad. A full list of rules for pet travel can be found on the government website but you may have your own travel advice to refer to
- In addition, the National Animal Welfare Trust has produced a helpful infographic about safe dog travel that clients can download and print from here
- As temperatures (hopefully) rise, the RSPCA offer the following advice regarding dogs in hot cars and walking dogs in the heat of summer
- The RSPCA have published The Animal Kindness Index, a UK-wide survey into people's attitudes towards animals
- Don't forget to remove/update any out of date messages or offers on your site
- Add your latest practice newsletter
- Let your clients know about any staff changes
- Farm Cow Appreciation Day is on July 12th
- Farm The RSPCA offer this advice for farm animals in hot weather
- Equine As many of us suffer from hayfever at this time of year what about horses? EQUUS offer this information on the subject.
- Equine Pet Plan Equine give guidance on how to spot Summer pasture allergy here
- Equine The British Horse Society offer summer care advice for horses
- Make your website sizzle this summer! If you think your website is looking a little tired and it could do with a new look and feel, please let us know and we will be happy to give you our thoughts/suggestions.
- Did you know? If you have a search facility installed on your website you can review all of the things your website visitors have been looking for. This will enable you to see what content your clients want to see that maybe you're not providing. Simply get in touch with us and we'll show you how.
As always, we would be happy to update your practice website for you. Simply email your content changes to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get these actioned. Alternatively, you can use our content editor to make changes to your website at anytime.
Finally, we now offer the facility to integrate your payment provider into your website to allow you to accept payments from your clients online. Please let me know if you would like more information on this.