Happy New Year!
Keeping your site updated is really important - it provides your clients with the latest information and helps with your search engine rankings. Here are some ideas for topics to include or consider for your website in January:
- Don't forget to remove your Xmas & New Year opening hours and any other holiday information or imagery from your website
- Check any Covid information on your website to ensure it is up-to-date with your current working practices
- Maybe suggest some New Year resolutions that your clients might wish to consider regarding pet health (for example, Pet Diet, Join Pet Health Club, New tricks to teach etc.)
- January is National Walk your dog month - maybe link to this article highlighting the benefits of dog walking for both the pet and owner
- Don't forget to remove/update any out of date messages or offers on your site
- Add your latest practice newsletter
- Let your clients know about any staff changes
As always, we would be happy to update your practice website for you. Simply email your content changes to email@example.com and we will get these actioned. Alternatively, you can use our content editor to make changes to your website at anytime.
Best wishes for a prosperous 2022.