I hope you had a Happy Christmas & New Year and that you are coping with the latest lockdown!
Content Ideas For Your Website
We received some great feedback on last months' content email. Thank you so much for letting us know what you thought and please feel free to keep the suggestions coming - it is really appreciated.
Here are some areas that you might wish to consider when updating or adding to your practice website content this month:
- Remove any Christmas & New Year messages/opening times
- Add a Happy New Year message for your clients
- Make a list of suggested New Year pet resolutions for your clients to follow and reinforce them with the services you offer (e.g. pet diet/weight advice, pet health club, pet microchipping, get a pet health check-up)
- Offer puppy socialisation, training and advice for new arrivals
- Offer a winter survival guide offering safety tips or a list of do's & don'ts (e.g. the dangers of antifreeze poisoning, cats being attracted to the warmth of cars, keeping pets warm, toxic winter plants)
- Reminder of the new post-Brexit pet travel rules from 1st January
- Update any promotions/offers on your site
- Add the latest practice newsletter
- Check that your COVID message is up to date
- Let your clients know about any staff changes
- Farm/Equine - Add/Update the NADIS parasite forecast for the month
As always, we would be happy to update your practice website for you. Simply email your content changes to email@example.com and we will get these actioned for you. Alternatively, you can use our content editor to make changes to your website at anytime.
Best wishes for 2021