It's that time of the month again when we send you ideas for topics you might want to consider when updating your website content. As you know, keeping your site updated is crucial in providing your clients with useful information and helping your search engine rankings.
Here are our ideas for content topics for this month:
- International Cat Day is on the 8th August - you might wish to offer a promotion to coincide with this.
- I hope the recent hot spell won't be the last we see this summer! With that in mind, here is an article from the RSPCA giving advice on keeping pets cool.
- Following the BBC Documentary Britain’s Puppy Boom: Counting the Cost which aired on 20th July 2021, the BVA has called for urgent enforcement action to clamp down on illegal activities in canine fertility clinics. It might be worth linking to their advice on where to go to buy a puppy.
- According to the RSPCA, summer is the cruellest time of year for dogs. It could be worth raising awareness of this and to highlight their Cancel Out Cruelty campaign.
- Don't forget to remove/update any out of date messages or offers on your site
- Add your latest practice newsletter
- Let your clients know about any staff changes
- Farm/Equine - This article discusses 5 key steps for ewe and lamb management at weaning
- Farm/Equine - The government have provided the following advice on how land managers can use haymaking and aftermath grazing to maintain species-rich grassland.
- Farm/Equine - PetPlan Equine have provided the following advice on prevention and control of flies.
- Farm/Equine - This advice from the RSPCA on keeping horses cool in summer might be worth sharing.
As always, we would be happy to update your practice website for you. Simply email your content changes to email@example.com and we will get these actioned. Alternatively, you can use our content editor to make changes to your website at anytime.